Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday Funnies






Are the sunday comics supposed to be funny? For the life of me, I don't see much humor. Granted, my sense of humor may not be the best, but half of the comic strips don't seem to even have a punchline. You know it's a problem when Doonesbury makes the most sense in all of the sunday funnies. Perhaps it's generational but I think there has to be more to it than that. This stuff isn't even corny.

It's too bad Boondocks is gone. That, I got. And I do like La Cucaracha by Lalo Alcaraz.

1 comment:

MattFeath said...

Concur!!! ... I don't even look at the Sunday Funnies anymore ... haven't in years ... I would get so mad when I used to read them ... I used to scream at them like Homer Simpson ... "BE MORE FUNNY!!!" ... the people who write that shit should be ashamed of themselves.