Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Back!


So I was having some issues with my advertisers that never got resolved so I say, onward.

Is this guy for real? After a lifetime of sitting at the table and eating way more than his share, Mr. T. Boone Pickens has decided that we all need to go on a diet. While I have no problem with the argument that American needs to overcome it's oil lust, is this guy in any position to judge. Solar and wind power must replace oil, but I just don't like the messenger. His basic argument is that our dependence on oil is sending all of our money out of the country. He has no problem with oil lust when it lines his own pocket but giving it to a foreigner is more than he can take. Sounds a bit racist to me. And does he mention global warming and his role in it? That part must have ended up on the cutting room floor of his ubiquitous commercials.

And don't even get me started on his funding of Swift boat liars who torpedoed John Kerry.

It's good to be back.

2 comments:

CAMILLA said...

I'm glad you are back!

MattFeath said...

Well said ... this guy was all about sucking all the oil out of the ground for most of his life ... there's something behind this.

And this ASSHOLE won't pay John Kerry $1,000,000 ... he said he would pay anybody one million dollars if they could prove the Swift Boat Liers wrong ... so Kerry did and Pickens owes him some green!!!